2-4 cups grain alcohol (150 proof)
1/2-1 ounce herbs
1. Decarboxylate herbs in preheated oven at 250 degree Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
2. Remove herbs from oven.
3. Place herbs into Herbal Infuser.
4. Pour alcohol into infuser making certain to use enough to fill minimum line (at least 2 cups liquid)
5. Secure lid onto Herbal Infuser.
6. Plug power cord into infuser then into outlet.
7. Press Mighty Long (4 hour) cycle.
8. When cycle is complete, unplug infuser. Carefully remove lid and strain contents through included strainer. Use organic hemp filter if further filtration is desired.
9. Optional: pour tincture into a large sauce pan and heat over medium heat mixing gently until enough evaporation occurs and desired thickness/consistency is achieved.
9. Store Mighty Fast Infused Alcohol Tincture in glass tincture bottles or a glass jar with a tight fitting lid. Should keep at least 6 months when stored in a cool dark place.