YES you can make just ONE cup of Herbal Infused Butter using the Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser!
One cup of Mighty Fast Infused Butter
1 cup of melted butter
1 cup of water
1/2-1 ounce of your favorite herbs (amount depends on personal preference)
1. Decarboxylation of herbs in a preheated oven at 250 Degrees Fahrenheit for 20-30 minutes. Remove from oven.
2. Place herbs into infuser.
3. Pour melted butter and water into Herbal Infuser so that the 2 cup minimum line is reached.
4. Replace top of infuser and plug machine in.
5. Select Mighty Fast 1 (45 minute) cycle or Mighty Fast 2 (90 minute).
6. When cycle is complete, unplug machine and carefully remove lid.
7. Strain contents.
8. Allow butter and water to harden in refrigerator. The butter and water will separate upon hardening. Then carefully strain the water and you are left with 1 cup of Mighty Fast infused butter.
Thank you to our very own Mighty M for being a Mighty Fast pioneer and discovering new ways to use the Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser 🙂