2-5 cups salted butter (unsalted will work as well however salted has a higher smoke point and is therefore recommended)
1/2-1 ounce herbs
1 tablespoon soy or sunflower lecithin
1. Decarboxylate herbs in preheated oven at 250 degree Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
2. Remove herbs from oven.
3. Warm butter on stove on low medium heat just until liquid is runny. DO NOT PLACE SOLID BUTTER INTO INFUSER. BUTTER MUST BE IN LIQUID FORM.
4. Place herbs into Herbal Infuser.
5. Pour butter into infuser making certain to use enough to fill minimum line (at least 2 cups liquid)
6. Secure lid onto Herbal Infuser.
7. Plug power cord into infuser then into outlet.
8. Press Mighty Fast 1 (45 minutes) or Mighty Fast 2 (90 minute) cycle.
9. When cycle is completed, unplug infuser. Carefully remove lid and strain contents through included strainer. Use organic hemp filter if further filtration is desired.
10. Store Mighty Fast Infused Butter in a glass jar with a tight fitting lid in refrigerator. Should keep at least 6 months.