Two weeks ago we posted a delicious recipe for pesto made with infused oil. Now here’s an easy way to medicate with it—with a mouth-watering protein-packed pesto pizza. Once you’ve made the pesto, this recipe is quick and simple to prepare, and makes a delicious snack or main meal.
- 1/2 cup infused pesto
- 1 12-inch pre-baked pizza crust (you can find these in your grocery store)
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 6-ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Spread pesto sauce over the pizza crust.
- Top with chicken, artichoke hearts, and sundried tomatoes, then sprinkle cheese all over the pie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until cheese is melted and lightly browned at the edges.