- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup Mighty Fast butter, softened or Mighty Fast coconut oil, solid but softened
- 1½ teaspoons almond or vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
After infusing butter or oil in the Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser, set aside 1/2 cup to cool. Preheat oven to 350°Fahrenheit. Mix all dry ingredients except 2 Tbl of sugar together in a medium bowl. Mix all wet ingredients in another bowl. Mix wet into dry ingredients just until combined. Drop by rounded teaspoon lightly pressing down to flatten cookie. Sprinkle additional sugar on top of cookies. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned around edges. Remove from oven and allow to cool on cookie rack.