2-5 cups food grade vegetable glycerin
1/2 -1 ounce decarboxylated herbs
1 tablespoon soy or sunflower lecithin
1. Decarboxylate herbs in preheated oven at 250 degree Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
2. Remove herbs from oven.
3. Place herbs into Herbal Infuser.
5. Pour vegetable glycerin into infuser making certain to use enough to fill minimum line (at least 2 cups liquid)
6. Secure lid onto Herbal Infuser.
7. Plug power cord into infuser then into outlet.
8. Press Mighty Fast 1 (45 minute) cycle.
9. When cycle is completed, unplug infuser. Carefully remove lid and strain contents through included strainer. Use organic hemp filter if further filtration is desired.
10. Store Mighty Fast Infused Vegetable Glycerin Tincture in a glass tincture bottles or glass jar with a tight fitting lid. Should keep at least 6 months in a cool dark place.