High & Mighty Enterprises™ is as loyal to our customers as they are to us and because of that loyalty we want to make certain that everyone who is the proud owner of a Herbal Infuser™ is satisfied.
High & Mighty Enterprises™ will warrant only those Herbal Infusers™ which are purchased directly from theherbalinfuser.com or from one of our authorized retailers.
Your High and Mighty product is covered by a one-year limited warranty from the date of purchase if it is determined that the unit was purchased with a manufacturers defect only. Should your High and Mighty product have a defect in product material or workmanship within the warranty period please contact customer service at email@example.com
High & Mighty Enterprises™ offers a 30 day money back guarantee, if you do not like your products, you can return them at your expense for a refund within the first 30 days of receipt. If your purchase falls within the first 30 days contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to return your purchase.
ATTENTION – High & Mighty Enterprises™ will warranty any of our products purchased that are sold from an authorized reseller. If you have any questions about such resellers please contact us directly at email@example.com
DO NOT SHIP ANY PRODUCT BACK WITHOUT FIRST CONTACTING firstname.lastname@example.org AS IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT AN RMA# (Return Authorization Number) AND WILL BE RETURNED AT THE PURCHASER’S EXPENSE . Please contact support first as many troubleshooting issues can be quickly resolved.
Disclaimer of implied warranties; limitation of remedies implied warranties, including to the extent applicable warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are excluded to the extent legally permissible. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by law are limited to one year, or the shortest period allowed by law. Some states and provinces do not allow limitations or exclusions on how long an implied warranty of merchantability or fitness lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.This limited warranty is the only written or expressed warranty provided by High & Mighty Enterprises™ and excludes all other implied or legal warranties. The responsibility of High & Mighty Enterprises™ is limited to the specifics stated above. High & Mighty Enterprises™ has the right to terminate this limited warranty at any time at our discretion.
Notwithstanding anything stated in this warranty, purchasers are not entitled to make a warranty claim in the following cases:
- The product has been used for commercial purpose or in non-household applications.
- Normal wear and tear, stain and age, including cosmetic changes that do not affect performance, such as discoloration or the effects of the use of abrasives or cleaners or food build up.
- The defect is a consequence of use other than the ordinary or intended use of the product.
- Damages were caused by maintaining, operating or using the product in a manner not in accordance with the instruction manual provided with the product.
- The result of a fall or an impact.
- This warranty does not cover the accessories included in the original packaging
- Incorrect handling not in compliance with the instructions for use.
- Insufficient care or cleaning.
- The connection of the appliance to a power supply with a voltage and/or frequency different to that shown on the identification plate.
- Defects or damages that are caused by accessories, replacement parts or repair service other than those that have been authorized by High and Mighty Enterprises™.
- The model number or serial number of the product has been removed, replaced, altered or rendered illegible.
- The product was not purchased through a High and Mighty Enterprises™ authorized distributor or product reseller, e.g. non-authorized sellers online or at auctions.
- External events (fire, flood, etc.).
- The benefits to a purchaser under this warranty are in addition to the purchaser’s other legal rights and remedies in relation to the products to which the warranty relates.
- In no circumstances shall the application of this warranty give rise to the complete replacement of the appliance or entitle the purchaser to damages. The guarantee period commences on the date of purchase and will not be extended due to any claims made during this period.
- The cost of shipping the product for after-sales service shall be borne by the purchaser.
For troubleshooting or to speak with a customer service representative please contact us at email@example.com